Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Captain Chaos and the Wild Caffeine Induced Word Vomit

HEY DUDES

Some questions:

What's up with the Stag beer man? It's weird. ((i lived in the south... we drank PBR... don't crucify me dudes)

Where do you guys hang out when you're not punkin around?

How do you know when it's okay to start thrashing around at shows? When is that socially appropriate?

Can I push people back into the mosh pit or do I have to just act as a wall and stand there while they ram into me?

What is the best venue for punk shows in St. Louis? (everyone's opinion is different obviously but I'd like some opinions)

Do I have to know people to go to house shows or can I just randomly show up?


That's all I can think of for questions right now...

Here's some statements:

You guys all kick ass.

Friendship kicks ass, HOLY FUCKING FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.

Whiskey is a dangerous and beautiful thing. Remember, you are the master of the whiskey. The whiskey isn't master of you. It's okay to let the liquor do the talking sometimes, let it think it have some power... let the liquor flow through you.

Go and listen to The Gits. "It all dies anyway." Please do this now. This is for your soul... do it for your poor soul...


LET ME INTERVIEW YOU BEAUTIFUL ASSHOLES ABOUT LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE. I WILL KEEP IT ANONYMOUS. BE ON MY BLOG!






No comments:

Post a Comment